SU - Creatine HCL
Creatine has become one of the most popular supplements among athletes. This is largely due to the amount of conclusive research backing it. Not only is creatine great for muscle growth, it is also very important for energy production.
Creatine HCl is a form of creatine that has a high water solubility, allowing quicker absorption compared to other forms of creatine.
More on CreateU Creatine HCl:
- Can improve muscle growth
- Has been shown to improve athletic performance
- Studies have shown a boost in muscle strength
- Helps reduce water retention
- May lower blood sugar levels
- Can boost overall brain function
- Assists in reducing fatigue and tiredness
Research shows that a “loading phase” is beneficial when first supplementing with creatine. During the loading phase, it is recommended to take 20 grams of create daily for 5-7 days. This dose is typically divided up into 4 or 5 servings (scoops) throughout the day.
After the loading phase, maintenance of creatine stores is achieved by taking a lower dose of creatine (1 scoop daily).
Although this loading method is not necessary, it has been shown to increase creatine stores in the muscles.
If you are currently taking any medication, consult with a physician prior to use. Do not exceed recommended use.